Get instant pricing and add what you need.
Kyocera TASKalfa 4053ci
Features at a glance
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan with optional fax
Ideal location: Medium offices, law firms, accountants
Choose if: You average less than 7 boxes of paper per month.
Good match: High volume small offices and medium offices
Image quality: Outstanding image quality, vibrancy and colour consistency. 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
Environment: Uses as little energy as possible & energy is only used when needed. Tree(s) planted for every machine purchased.
Costs: Reduced and controlled print costs. Plans included free pages, consumables and maintenance for life of contract.
Reliability: Superior reliability due to long life components. High reliability means less downtime and increased savings.
Ease of use: User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface. Simple and complete control from anywhere.
Security: Large range of high-level built in security features . Best in class security solutions.
Photocopier lease summary
Base Model Configuration
Print Speed: 40 pages per minute (PPM)
Max Recommended Monthly Prints: 30,000 pages
A3 / A4: Both
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan with optional fax
Paper Trays: 2 Trays
Double Sided Print: Yes
Double Sided Scan: Yes
Choose this printer from: $258 p/m * (including 2000 pages per month. Upgrades available)
With all our leased TASKalfa printers you get less pain,less unbudgeted costs (toner/repairs etc), less downtime and more of the things you wanted a printer for in the first place!
All our TASKalfa printers are installed and supported for you by Kyocera's own engineers, so you know you are getting the very best.
The monthly plans also included variable included pages, and all consumables and maintenance for the life of your lease.
The Kyocera TASKalfa 4053ci is the perfect print machine for medium sized offices or anywhere that relies on print for production.
The Kyocera 4053ci is an ideal match for medium to large offices or smaller offices that rely heavily on print, and need a printer that is fast, high quality and reliable.
Independent test lab Buyers Lab International (BLI) awards the 4053 a Pick Award (Outstanding 40-ppm Colour Copier MFP) as well as a Certificate of Reliability.
“The KYOCERA TASKalfa 4053ci performed extremely well in Buyers Lab’s extensive lab test evaluation,
proving to be a highly reliable product and a strong choice overall.
When also taking into consideration its extremely high rated yields for drums, downtime will rarely if ever be an issue. Print and copy quality was very effective too.A robust feature set solidifies the unit’s outstanding value.
Based on its performance, Buyers Lab would highly recommend the KYOCERA TASKalfa 4053ci for midsize to larger workgroups.”
Choose a TASKalfa if you need;
- Outstanding reliability
- The best green & Eco credentials in the industry
- Low page costs.
- Pin sharp image quality at the forefront of modern technology
- Fast first page out and low warm up time of 17s or less
- Long life drum and parts
Choose a Kyocera 4053ci if you need;
- Easy operation with tilting tablet like screen and easy paper jam clearing
- Bright, high quality printed pages which meets the needs of general office environments as well as more marketing-intensive environments
- Printers are a critical part of your business production
- High print speeds of 40ppm
- High needs for security of printed material,
- High print volumes of 30,000 pages per month or less.
- Fast scan speeds
With advanced security measures and a key focus on usability, the new TASKalfa 4053ci is the ideal solution for office document requirements.
Vibrant colour ensures high quality printing whilst also offering a flexible approach to paper-handling and finishing, meaning that the multifunctional product is the complete solution to provide an efficient way to
print, copy, scan and much more. Relying on an award-winning engine, quality and consistency is assured. A touch-screen panel provides enhanced usability which enables users more flexibility with their documents. These features come together to provide a well rounded multifunctional product perfect for the needs of businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries
4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution
A3 Colour Multifunction Print Copy Scan Fax
Number of pages that the printer will print per minute (PPM)
Why choose a Kyocera TASKalfa?
- Award winning reliability and superb quality output
- Lower ongoing printing costs
- The best green & Eco credentials in the industry
- Outstanding reliability resulting in less machine downtime and greater departmental productivity
- Long-life consumables designed to minimise environmental impact
- Pin sharp image quality at the forefront of modern technology
Why choose a Kyocera TASKalfa 4053ci
- 40 pages per minute is fast enough
- You print 30,000 per month or less (a ream is 500 pages, and a box is usually 2,500)
- You average less than 7 boxes of paper per month.
- Reduced and controlled print costs. Plans included free pages, consumables and maintenance for life of contract.
- Superior reliability due to long life components. High reliability means less downtime and increased savings.
- Outstanding image quality, vibrancy and colour consistency.
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface. Simple and complete control from anywhere.
- Large range of high-level built in security features . Best in class security solutions.
Looking for crisp finishing and flexible output? The TASKalfa 4053ci provides superb image quality and solutions for all of your document requirements. Outstanding image quality thanks to advanced colour technology and support for paper sizes ranging from A6 to SRA3 and beyond. Finishing options include space-saving inner finisher and the 4053ci features long-life components for greater efficiency and reliability.
- Up to 40/20 pages A4/A3 per minute in colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- User friendly and intuitive 10.1 inch operation panel
- Advanced paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Great range of high speed colour scanners and productive finishing options
- High-level build in security features including data encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency, reliability and less waste
- Optional Fiery controller for highest productivity and colour quality
- Technology: KYOCERA TASKalfa Laser Colour, HyPAS solution platform
- Touch panel size: 256.5 mm (10.1 inch) full-colour touch panel display, speaker for job notifi cation, 15° – 90° swivel mounted
- Engine speed (pages per minute): Duplex print speed: 40ppm A4; Duplex copy speed: 40 ppm, A4
- Resolution: 4800dpi equivalent x 1200dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy) Warm-up time from power on: Approx. 17 seconds or less
- Time to first print: 5.1 / 6.5 seconds or less in b/w / colour
- Time to first copy: 5.1/ 7.4 seconds or less in b/w / colour (DP); 4.5/ 5.9 seconds or less in b/w / colour (Platen)
- CPU: QorIQ T1024 (Dual Core) 1.2GHz
- Memory (standard max.): 4GB RAM + 8GB SSD + 320GB HDD
- Standard interface: Standard interface: USB 3.0 (Super-Speed USB), 4 x USB Host Interface, Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, IPv6, IPv4, IPSec, 802.3az support), optional Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), 2 eKUIO slots, for optional internal print server or for optional fax system, slot for optional Wireless LAN, Slot for optional SD Card, NFC tag
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Main unit: 602 x 665 x 790 mm
- Weight: Main unit: Approx. 95 kg
- Power source: AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Printing: 770 W Copying: 770 W Low power mode: 50 W Ready mode: 60 W Sleep mode: 0.7 W
- Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 measurement
- distance of 1 meter):
- Copying/Printing: 51.7 dB(A) in colour
- Stand-by: 35 dB(A) LpA
- Safety standards: GS, TÜV, CE. This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
- Input capacity: Multipurpose tray: 150 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 136 – 163 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 457.2 mm), Banner max. 304.8 x 1,220 mm;
- Standard universal paper cassette: 2 x 500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3, Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
- Duplex unit: Duplex as standard supports A6R – SRA3, 64 – 256 g/m2
- Output capacity: Standard 500 sheets face-down, max. output capacity 4,300 sheets
- Controller language: PRESCRIBE
- Emulations: PCL6 (PCL5c/PCL-XL), KPDL3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF Direct Print, XPS Direct Print and OpenXPS
- Operating systems: All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.9 or higher, UNIX LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request
- Fonts/barcodes: 93 outline fonts (PCL), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font, 45 types of onedimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Print features: Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPsec,SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage functionality
- Mobile printing support: KYOCERA Mobile Print app for iOS and Android, AirPrint, Mopria, NFC, Direct Wi-Fi.
- Max. original size: A3 / Ledger
- Continuous copying: 1 – 9999
- Zoom range: 25 – 400% in 1% steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5R/5E
- Image adjustments: Text + photo, text, photo, Diagram/map
- Features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1, 4in1, image repeat, page numbering, cover mode, booklet copy, interrupt copy, form overlay, margin shift , auto
cassette change, skip blank page, ID copy
- Functionality: Scan to e-mail, Scan to FTP, Scan to SMB, Scan to USB Host, Scan to box, Network TWAIN, WIA/WSD scan
- Scan speed: 220 images per minute (300 dpi, A4 duplex, with DP-7130) in b/w and colour
- Scan resolution: 600dpi x 600dpi , 400dpi x 400dpi, 200dpi x 400dpi, 300dpi x 300dpi, 200dpi x 200dpi, 200dpi x 100dpi; 256 greyscales per colour
- Max. scan size: A3, Ledger
- Original recognition: TText, photo, text + photo, Light Text / Fine Line, optimised for OCR
- File types: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, Open XPS, Encrypted PDF, High compression PDF, PDF/A-1a/b, PDF/A-2a/b/u, Searchable PDF(option), MS Office file(option)
- Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Scanning speed: 2.0 seconds or less
- Transmission speed: Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Maximum original size: A3, Banner up to 1,600 mm
- Compression method: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Features: Network faxing, rotate transmission, rotate reception, encrypted transmission and reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, polling transmission and reception, broadcast, Optional Internet-fax, dual fax with second fax system 12
- TK-8529K Toner-Kit:Toner black for 30,000 pages
- TK-8529C, TK-8529M, TK-8529Y Toner-Kits: Toner cyan, magenta, yellow for 20,000 pages
- WT-8500 Waste Toner Bottle: 40,000 sheets (in accordance with 5% coverage b/w : colour = 7: 3)
- Staple cartridge:
- SH-10 5000 x 3 staples, for DF-7100, DF-7120 and BF-730
- SH-12 5000 x 3 staples, for DF-7110
- SH-14 5000 x 5 staples, for DF-7130
- Fax System 12
- Internet Fax Kit (A)
- Scan Extension Kit (A): Scan to searchable PDF solution (embedded OCR), convert to PDF or MS Office file (docx, xlsx, pptx)
- Printing System 15: Fiery Controller
- Printing System Interface Kit 15: Interface board for Fiery Controller
- Paper handling
- DP-7100 Document processor: (Reversing), 140 sheets, 35 – 160 g/m² (simplex), 50–120 g/m² (duplex), A6R –A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DP-7110 Document processor: (one-path duplex scanning) 270 sheets at 50 – 80 g/m²; 35 – 220 g/m2 (simplex), 50 – 220 g/m2 (duplex), A6R – A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DP-7130 Document processor: (one-path duplex scanning with ultrasonic sensor), 270 sheets at 50 – 80 g/m², 35–220 g/m² (simplex), 50–220 g/m² (duplex), A6R–A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DT-730(B) Document tray
- PF-7100 Paper feeder: 2x 500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2, A6R – SRA3
- PF-7110 Paper feeder: 2x 1,500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2, A4, B5, letter PF-7120 A4 side Deck: 3,000 sheets, 60– 300 g/m2, A4, B5
- DF-7100 Inner finisher: 500 sheets A4, 52–300 g/m2, A6R–SRA3, Stapling up to 50 sheets A4 or30 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- DF-7110* Document finisher + AK-7110: Main tray: 4,000 sheets A4; Sub tray: 200 sheets A4; 52 – 300 g/m2; m ax. A6R – SRA3, Stapling up to 65 sheets A4 or 30 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- DF-7120* Document finisher + AK-7110: 1,000 sheetsA4, 52– 300 g/m2, A6R – SRA3, Stapling up to 50 sheets A4 or 30 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- DF-7130* Document finisher + AK-7110: Main tray: 4,000 sheets A4; Sub tray: 200 sheets A4, 52–300 g/m2, A6R–SRA3; Stapling up to 100 sheets A4 or 50 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- AK-7110 Attachment kit for DF-7110, DF-7120 and DF-7130: 100 sheets, 52–300 g/m2, A6R–SRA3, *Bridge unit AK-7110 is required when using a finisher
- PH-7C Punch unit for DF-7110/DF-7120/DF-7130: 2-hole/4- hole, 60 – 256 g/m2, A5R – A3
- MT-730(B) Mailbox sorter for DF-7110: 7 bins x 100 sheets A4, 50 sheets A3/B4, 60 – 163 g/m2
- BF-730 Booklet and tri-folding unit for DF-7110: Half-folding: 52–256 g/m2, A3, B4, A4R Booklet: Max. 16 sheets (64 pages, 60–90 g/m2) Non-staple folding: Max. 5 sheets (60–90 g/m2) Tri-folding: Max. 5 sheets (60–105 g/m2, A4R) Multi tri-folding: 5 sheets (60–90 g/m2), 3 sheets (91–105 g/m2)
- BF-9100 Booklet and tri-folding unit for DF-7130: Half-folding: 52–256 g/m2, A3, B4, A4R Booklet : Max 20 sheets (80 pages, 60-90g/m2) or Max 13 sheets (52 pages 91-105g/m2) Non-staple : Max 5 sheets(60-90g/m2) or Max 3 sheets(91- 105g/m2) Tri-folding : Max 5 sheets(60-90g/m2) or Max 3 sheets(91-105g/m2)
- JS-7100 Job separator: 100-sheet internal job separator, 52 – 300 g/m2, A5R –SRA3
- PH-7120: Inner punch unit for DF-7100 inner finisher
- PH-7130: Inner punch unit for DF-7100 inner finisher, Swedish type
- Banner Guide 10: Banner paper feeding guide, 10 sheets
- Keyboardholder 10
- NK-7120 Numeric keypad
- USB IC Card Reader + Card Authentication Kit (B): Support for various authentication keys available. The card holder is standard
- UG-33 AC: ThinPrint support
- UG-34 AC: Emulation (IBM Proprinter/EPSON LQ-850/ Diablo 630)
- Optional interface
- IB-35: Direct Wi-Fi Interface
- IB-50: Gigabit-Ethernet board 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX/ 1,000 BaseT
- IB-51: Wireless LAN Interface (802.11b/g/n)
- Platen cover (E)
- 1290: Cabinet for two drawer configuration
Kyocera TASKalfa Awards & Lab Tests
“The KYOCERA TASKalfa 4053ci performed extremely well in Buyers Lab’s extensive lab test evaluation, proving to be a highly reliable product and a strong choice overall.
The device’s reliability results are based on a similar engine that experienced only one misfeed over the course of its 225,000-impression durability assessment. When also taking into consideration its extremely high rated yields for drums, downtime will rarely if ever be an issue. Print and copy quality was very effective too.”
Not all printers are created equal!
Long-life technology ensures cost-efficiency and environmental performance.
Technology that is environmentally friendly and highly economical is the foundation of Kyocera's unique product line-up. The award-winning printers and multifunction copiers, incorporate a durable imaging system, capable of handling hundreds of thousands of prints. This results in greatly reduced costs required for consumables and the amount of waste generated.
TASKalfa Multifunction Photocopiers
The ultra-reliable technology designed and engineered into every Kyocera TASKalfa multi-function device enables users to perform their tasks right the first time and every time.
A Kyocera software platform for advanced solutions development on Kyocera ECOSYS and TASKalfa devices, HYPAS enables direct integration with third party applications, mobile devices and cloud providers.
Unique Long Life Drum Technology
Compared to conventional printers and MFPs, Kyocera long-life drum design means parts and toner cartridges need replacing less often than comparable printers and multifunctions, reducing operating costs and e-waste significantly.
- Less maintenance, and increased reliability
- Our durable imaging drum delivers up to 600,000 pages on printers.
- Reduced running costs - by up to 40%
- Significantly reduced e-waste - by up to 80%
- The extreme hardness of our amorphous silicon drums delivers a lifespan 30 to 50 times longer compared to previous OPC (Organic Photoconductor) technology
The unique long-life drum technology at the heart of Kyocera printers and multifunction devices delivers the difference. It’s this technology that is at the core of the Kyocera product range, delivering substantial benefits to customers and the environment.