Get instant pricing and add what you need.
Kyocera TASKalfa 6053ci – Delete me
Features at a glance
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan with optional fax
Ideal location: Small office or home office.
Choose if: You average less than 4 boxes of paper per month.
Good match: First leased printer.
Image quality: Outstanding image quality, vibrancy and colour consistency. 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution.
Environment: Uses as little energy as possible & energy is only used when needed. Tree(s) planted for every machine purchased.
Costs: Reduced and controlled print costs. Plans included free pages, consumables and maintenance for life of contract.
Reliability: Superior reliability due to long life components. High reliability means less downtime and increased savings.
Ease of use: User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface. Simple and complete control from anywhere.
Security: Large range of high-level built in security features . Best in class security solutions.
Photocopier lease summary
Base Model Configuration
Print Speed: 60 pages per minute (PPM)
Max Recommended Monthly Prints: 50,000 pages
A3 / A4: Both
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan with optional fax
Paper Trays: 2 Trays
Double Sided Print: Yes
Double Sided Scan: Yes
Choose this printer from: $179 p/m * (including 2000 pages per month. Upgrades available)
With all our leased TASKalfa printers you get less pain,less unbudgeted costs (toner/repairs etc), less downtime and more of the things you wanted a printer for in the first place!
All our TASKalfa printers are installed and supported for you by Kyocera's own engineers, so you know you are getting the very best.
The monthly plans also included variable included pages, and all consumables and maintenance for the life of your lease.
Minimise downtime and optimise workflows with the speedy colour 6053ci.
Enjoy unbeatable reliability, flexibility, and consistency at 60 pages a minute.
Possessing all of the latest developments in technology to provide maximum security for your data, the new TASKalfa 6053ci ensures that information is kept under virtual lock and key. The deployment of innovative security features ensure that information which passes through this multifunctional product is not put at risk. Beyond protecting
information, the device also offers high quality printing with vibrant colour, which can be finished with a range of flexible options, ideal for a variety of document types, lengths and formats. An award-winning engine also offers unbeatable reliability and consistency to make the product truly unique in providing a solution to the needs of a business in any industry and of any size.
4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution
A3 Colour Multifunction Print Copy Scan Fax
Number of pages that the printer will print per minute (PPM)
Why choose a Kyocera TASKalfa?
- Award winning reliability and superb quality output
- Lower ongoing printing costs
- The best green & Eco credentials in the industry
- Outstanding reliability resulting in less machine downtime and greater departmental productivity
- Long-life consumables designed to minimise environmental impact
- Pin sharp image quality at the forefront of modern technology
Why choose a Kyocera TASKalfa 6053ci – Delete me
- 60 pages per minute is fast enough
- You print 50,000 per month or less (a ream is 500 pages, and a box is usually 2,500)
- You average less than 4 boxes of paper per month.
- Reduced and controlled print costs. Plans included free pages, consumables and maintenance for life of contract.
- Superior reliability due to long life components. High reliability means less downtime and increased savings.
- Outstanding image quality, vibrancy and colour consistency.
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface. Simple and complete control from anywhere.
- Large range of high-level built in security features . Best in class security solutions.
The TASKalfa 6053ci is the ideal device for companies who value the confidentiality of their data and the efficiency of their processes.
- Up to 60/55 pages per minute A4 in b/w and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- User friendly and intuitive 10.1 inch operation panel
- Advanced paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Great range of high speed colour scanners and productive finishing options
- High-level build in security features including data encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check
- Long-life components providing exceptional effciency and reliability, and less waste
- Optional Fiery Controller for highest productivity and colour quality
- Technology: KYOCERA TASKalfa Laser Colour, HyPAS solution platform
- Touch panel size: 256.5 mm (10.1 inch) full-colour touch panel display, speaker for job notification, 15° – 90° swivel mounted
- Engine speed (pages per minute): Up to 55/27 ppm A4/A3 in colour, up to 60/30 ppm A4/A3 in b/w; Duplex print speed: 60 ppm A4; Duplex copy speed: 60 ppm, A4
- Resolution: 4800dpi equivalent x 1200dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Warm-up time from power on: Approx. 17 seconds or less
- Time to first print: 3.8 / 5.1 seconds or less in b/w / colour
- Time to first copy: 4.1/ 6.2 seconds or less in b/w / colour (DP); 3.4/ 4.4 seconds or less in b/w /colour (Platen)
- CPU: QorIQ T1024 (Dual Core) 1.2GHz
- Memory (standard max.): 4 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
- Standard interface: Standard interface: USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed USB), 4 x USB Host Interface, Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, IPv6, IPv4, IPSec, 802.3az support), optional Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), 2 eKUIO slots, for optional internal print server or for optional fax system, slot for optional Wireless LAN, Slot for optional SD Card, NFC tag
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Main unit: 602 x 665 x 790 mm
- Weight: Main unit: Approx. 95 kg
- Power source: AC 220 V ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
Printing: 990 W
Copying: 990 W
Ready mode: 60 W
Low power mode: 50 W
Sleep mode: 0.7 W
- Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779 measurement
distance of 1 meter):
Copying/Printing: 54.6 dB (A) in colour
Stand-by: 35 dB (A)
- Safety standards: GS, TÜV, CE.
This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality
standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.
- Input capacity: Multipurpose tray: 150 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner
136 – 163 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 457.2 mm), Banner max. 304.8 x 1,220 mm;Standard universal paper cassette: 2 x 500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2 , Upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower
cassette A6R up to SRA3,
- Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
- Duplex unit: Duplex as standard supports A6R – SRA3, 64 – 256 g/m2
- Output capacity: Standard 500 sheets face-down, max.
output capacity 4,300 sheets
- Controller language: PRESCRIBE
- Emulations: PCL6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF Direct Print, XPS Direct Print and OpenXPS
- Operating systems: All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.9 or higher, UNIX LINUX,as well as other operating systems on request
- Fonts/barcodes: 93 outline fonts (PCL), 136 fonts (KPDL3), 8 fonts (Windows Vista), 1 Bitmap font, 45 types of onedimensional barcodes plus two-dimensional barcode (PDF-417)
- Print features: Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPsec,SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage functionality
- Max. original size: A3 / Ledger
- Continuous copying: 1 – 9999
- Zoom range: 25 – 400% in 1% steps
- Preset magnification ratios: 5R/5E,
- Exposure mode: Auto, manual: 16 steps
- Image adjustments: Text + photo, text, photo, Diagram/map
- Features: Scan-once-copy-many, electronic sort, 2in1,
4in1, image repeat, page numbering, cover mode, booklet
copy, interrupt copy, form overlay, margin shift, auto
cassette change, skip blank page, ID copy
- Functionality: Scan to e-mail, Scan to FTP, Scan to SMB, Scan to USB Host, Scan to box, Network TWAIN, WIA/WSD scan
- Scan speed: 220 images per minute (300 dpi, A4 duplex, with DP-7130) in b/w and colour
- Scan resolution: 600dpi x 600dpi , 400dpi x 400dpi, 200dpi x 400dpi, 300dpi x 300dpi , 200dpi x 200dpi, 200dpi x 100dpi; 256 greyscales per colour
- Max. scan size: A3, Ledger
- Original recognition: Text, photo, text + photo, Light Text /Fine Line, optimised for OCR
- File types: TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, Open XPS, Encrypted PDF, High compression PDF, PDF/A-1a/b, PDF/A-2a/b/u, Searchable PDF(option), MS Office file(option)
- Compatibility: ITU-T Super G3
- Modem speed: Max. 33.6 kbps
- Transmission speed: Max. 3 seconds (JBIG)
- Scanning speed: 2.0 seconds or less
- Maximum original size: A3, Banner up to 1,600 mm
- Compression method: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Features: Network faxing, rotate transmission,rotate reception, encrypted transmission and reception, duplex fax reception, memory reception, mailbox, remote diagnostics, polling transmission and reception, broadcast, Optional Internet-fax, dual fax with second fax system 12
Average continuous toner yield in accordance with 5% coverage A4.
- TK-519K Toner-Kit: Toner black for 30,000 pages A4
- TK-8519C, TK-8519M, TK-8519Y Toner-Kits: Toner cyan, magenta, yellow for 20,000 pages
- WT-8500 Waste Toner Bottle: 40,000 sheets (in accordance with 5% coverage b/w : colour = 7 : 3)
- Staple cartridge:
SH-10 5000 x 3 staples, for DF-7100, DF-7120 and BF-730
SH-12 5000 x 3 staples, for DF-7110
SH-14 5000 x 5 staples, for DF-7130
- Fax System 12
Internet Fax Kit (A)
Scan Extension Kit (A):
Scan to searchable PDF solution (embedded OCR),
convert to PDF or MS Office (docx, xlsx, pptx)
- Printing System 15: Fiery Controller
- Printing System Interface Kit 15: Interface board for Fiery
DP-7100 Document processor: (Reversing), 140 sheets,35 – 160 g/m² (simplex), 50 – 120 g/m² (duplex), A6R-A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DP-7110 Document processor: (one-path duplex scanning) 270 sheets at 50 – 80 g/m², 35 – 220 g/m2 (simplex), 50 – 220 g/m 2 (duplex), A6R – A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DP-7130 Document processor: (one-path duplex scanning with ultrasonic sensor), 270 sheets at 50 – 80 g/m², 35–220 g/m² (simplex), 50–220 g/m² (duplex), A6R–A3, Banner up to 1,900 mm
- DT-730(B) Document tray
PF-7100 Paper feeder: 2x 500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2, A6R – SRA3
- PF-7110 Paper feeder: 2x 1,500 sheets, 52 – 300 g/m2, A4, B5, letter
- PF-7120 A4 side Deck: 3,000 sheets, 60 – 300 g/m2, A4, B5
- DF-7100 Inner finisher: 500 sheets A4, 52–300 g/m2, A6R–SRA3
- DF-7110* Document finisher + AK-7110:
Main tray: 4,000 sheets A4;
Sub tray: 200 sheets A4; 52 – 300 g/m2; A6R – SRA3
Stapling up to 65 sheets A4 or 30 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- DF-7120* Document finisher + AK-7110:
1,000 sheets A4, 52–300 g/m2, A6R – SRA3, Stapling up to 50 sheets A4 or 30 sheets A3 at 3 position
- DF-7130* Document finisher + AK-7110: Main tray: 4,000 sheets A4; Sub tray: 200 sheets 52–300 g/m2 A6R–SRA3;
Stapling up to 100 sheets A4 or 50 sheets A3 at 3 positions
- AK-7110 Attachment kit for DF-7110, DF-7120 and DF-7130, 100 sheets, 52–300 g/m2, A6R–SRA3, * Bridge unit
AK-7110 is required when using a finisher
- PH-7C Punch unit for DF-7110/DF-7120/ DF-7130: 2-hole/4hole, 60 – 256 g/m2, A5R – A3
- MT-730(B) Mailbox sorter for DF-7110:7 bins x 100 sheets A4, 50 sheets A3/B4, 60 – 163 g/m2
- BF-730 Booklet and tri-folding unit for DF-7110
Half-folding: 52–256 g/m2, A3, B4, A4R
Booklet: Max. 16 sheets (64 pages, 60–90 g/m2)
Non-staple folding: Max. 5 sheets (60–90 g/m2)
Tri-folding: Max. 5 sheets (60–105 g/m2, A4R)
Multi tri-folding: 5 sheets (60–90 g/m2), 3 sheets
- BF-9100 Booklet and tri-folding unit for DF-7130
Half-folding: 52–256 g/m2, A3, B4, A4R
Booklet : Max 20 sheets (80 pages, 60-90g/m2) or Max 13
sheets (52 pages 91-105g/m2)
Non-staple : Max 5 sheets(60-90g/m2) or Max 3
Tri-folding : Max 5 sheets(60-90g/m2) or Max 3 sheets(91105g/m2)
- JS-7100 Job separator:
100-sheet internal job separator, 52 – 300 g/m2, A5R – SRA3
- PH-7120: Inner punch unit for DF-7100 inner finisher
- PH-7130: Inner punch unit for DF-7100 inner finisher/ Swedish type
- Banner Guide 10: Banner paper feeding guide, 10 sheets
- Keyboardholder 10
- NK-7120 Numeric keypad
- USB IC Card Reader + Card Authentication Kit (B):
Support for various authentication keys available. The
card holder is standard
- UG-33 AC: ThinPrint support
- UG-34 AC: Emulation (IBM Proprinter/EPSON LQ-850/Diablo 630)
- Optional interface
IB-35: Direct Wi-Fi Interface
IB-50: Gigabit-Ethernet board 10 BaseT/100 BaseTX/ 1,000 BaseT
IB-51: Wireless LAN Interface (802.11b/g/n)
- Platen cover (E)
- CB-7100W: Wooden Cabinet
- CB-7110W: Metal cabinet
Kyocera TASKalfa Awards & Lab Tests
“The KYOCERA TASKalfa 2554ci and TASKalfa 3554ci exhibited outstanding durability and should easily meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups,” said George Mikolay, Keypoint Intelligence’s Associate Director of A3 Hardware/Production.
“In addition, the consistency in design and excellent overall usability from the drivers and control panel make the engines equally easy to use, whether printing or walking up to scan or copy, regardless of which machine is closest to a user’s particular workspace.
Very good image quality results when printing colour business graphics and colour photos, excellent text and halftones, and bold solids mean the devices can be relied on to produce many different types of output.”
Not all printers are created equal!
Long-life technology ensures cost-efficiency and environmental performance.
Technology that is environmentally friendly and highly economical is the foundation of Kyocera's unique product line-up. The award-winning printers and multifunction copiers, incorporate a durable imaging system, capable of handling hundreds of thousands of prints. This results in greatly reduced costs required for consumables and the amount of waste generated.
TASKalfa Multifunction Photocopiers
The ultra-reliable technology designed and engineered into every Kyocera TASKalfa multi-function device enables users to perform their tasks right the first time and every time.
A Kyocera software platform for advanced solutions development on Kyocera ECOSYS and TASKalfa devices, HYPAS enables direct integration with third party applications, mobile devices and cloud providers.
Unique Long Life Drum Technology
Compared to conventional printers and MFPs, Kyocera long-life drum design means parts and toner cartridges need replacing less often than comparable printers and multifunctions, reducing operating costs and e-waste significantly.
- Less maintenance, and increased reliability
- Our durable imaging drum delivers up to 600,000 pages on printers.
- Reduced running costs - by up to 40%
- Significantly reduced e-waste - by up to 80%
- The extreme hardness of our amorphous silicon drums delivers a lifespan 30 to 50 times longer compared to previous OPC (Organic Photoconductor) technology
The unique long-life drum technology at the heart of Kyocera printers and multifunction devices delivers the difference. It’s this technology that is at the core of the Kyocera product range, delivering substantial benefits to customers and the environment.