Get instant pricing and add what you need.
Proper maintenance is essential to keep your photocopier running smoothly and to extend its lifespan. Here are some tips to help you maintain your machine:
- Clean the machine regularly: Dust, toner, and paper debris can accumulate inside the photocopier, causing problems such as poor print quality or paper jams. Use a soft, dry cloth to dust the inside and outside of the machine, and clean the glass and rollers with a damp cloth.
- Replace toner and drum kits as needed: Toner and drum kits are essential components of a photocopier, and they will need to be replaced periodically. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for replacement intervals, and be sure to use high-quality replacement supplies to ensure optimal performance.
- Keep the machine well-ventilated: Photocopiers produce heat when in use, so it’s important to keep them in a well-ventilated area. Avoid placing the machine in a small, enclosed space where heat can build up.
- Use the machine within its capacity: Photocopiers are designed to handle a certain volume of copying, and using the machine beyond its capacity can cause problems. Avoid overloading the document feeder or attempting to copy too many pages at once.
- Service the machine as needed: Most photocopiers require regular servicing to keep them running smoothly. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for servicing intervals, and be sure to use a reputable service provider.
By following these maintenance tips, you can help ensure that your photocopier performs at its best and lasts for many years. Don’t forget to keep a supply of toner, drum kits, and other supplies on hand so you’re prepared when it’s time for replacement.
Note; our photocopier plans come with inclusive maintenance and consumables.