Get instant pricing and add what you need.
When it comes to choosing a photocopier for your business, it’s important to select the right machine to meet your needs and budget. Here are five tips to help you make the best decision:
- Consider size: Photocopiers come in a range of sizes, from small desktop models to large, high-volume machines. Think about the size of your business and the amount of space you have available. You’ll also want to consider the volume of copying you’ll be doing – if you have a high-volume operation, you’ll need a larger machine with a higher page per minute (ppm) rating.
- Look at speed: In addition to size, you’ll want to consider the speed of the photocopier. This is typically measured in pages per minute (ppm). If you have a high-volume operation, you’ll want a machine with a higher ppm rating. Keep in mind that faster machines tend to be more expensive.
- Evaluate features: Photocopiers come with a range of features, such as automatic document feeders, duplexing (double-sided) capabilities, and connectivity options. Consider which features are important to your business and look for a machine that offers them.
- Compare prices: Photocopiers can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand, depending on the size, speed, and features. Compare prices from multiple vendors to ensure you’re getting a good deal.
- Think about maintenance: Photocopiers require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly. Consider the cost of toner, drum kits, and other supplies, as well as the cost of servicing the machine. Some vendors offer maintenance contracts that can help reduce costs. (Cheeky self promotion; our plans have these costs built in!)
By considering size, speed, features, price, and maintenance, you can find the right photocopier for your business. Don’t be afraid to ask for demonstrations or to test out different models before making a decision. With a little research, you can find the perfect machine to meet your needs.